Portable cookers are a necessary camping accessory that will make cooking outside more enjoyable and interesting. When you embark on an outdoor trip, use a portable cooker to show off your culinary skills and wow your family and friends.
Check the list below with a variety of portable cookers for your next camping trip!
- Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC.
- Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
CONS: Comes in a small size.
- Heats your food evenly without drying out and preserve moisture and nutrition. A mini portable oven with 12 volt & 24 volt (2 in 1), and 110 volt connectors, works in the lighter port of a car, truck & more vehicles, wall outlet in work, travel, bedroom, camping, home, and more.
- Personal portable oven uses heating conduction technology to reheat leftovers, cook meals, and keep food warm for hours without overcooking, or producing bad odors.
- Portable lunch box warmer is compatible with heatable flat bottom containers like glass, foil, metal or stainless steel, ceramic, and cardboard. Accommodate with larger containers up to 9.76″ L x 7.01″ W x 3.94″ H, 1.8 quarts of food.\
CONS: Does not feel it’s sturdy enough
3. GOSUN Solar Oven Portable Stove
- Weighs just 2 pounds (0.9kg)
- Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- A durable evacuated glass tube oven, 2 parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, stabilizer stand, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
CONS: Cooking area is small.
4. Sunflair Mini Portable Solar Oven
- Cook from sun-up to sundown.
- Includes 1 solar oven thermometer, 1 trivet, 1 collapsible silicone pot, and a handy stuff bag. No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
- Cook where open flames are not allowed. Possible to cook in some vehicles. (Cook Responsibly!)
CONS:Doesn’t hold the heat like intended.
5. Haines 2.0 SunUp Solar Cooker and Dutch Oven Kit
- Top Ranked Solar Cooker
- Cook Delicious Meals Using the Power Of the Sun
- For Home Use, Camping or Keep On Hand for Power Outages and Emergencies
- Adjustable to Maximize Sun Power
- Easy to Set-Up and Store
CONS: Floppy. No bracing.
These portable cookers allow you to have some deliciously prepared meals instead of basic sandwiches while camping or just having a picnic in the park!