It is always a good idea to be prepared for unexpected contingencies when you are hiking or camping. Having a few basic emergency supplies on hand can help you deal with minor mishaps or emergencies. Here are some items to consider carrying with you:
- This is a 17-in-1 professional emergency survival equipment kit. Included: waterproof box, tungsten fountain pen, compass, flashlight, water bottle clip, two screw drivers, multifunctional spork, wire saw, knives, 5-in-1 survival rope bracelet, fire starter, carabiner, multifunctional card, ruler, first aid blanket.
- All tactical gear is made with high-quality, long lasting materials that will stand up to the elements. Also, you can keep surviving with failure-free emergency supplies gear even after prolonged use, allowing you to enjoy the adventure time of camping, wild adventure or mountain climbing.
- The Verifygear survival tactical gear kit is lightweight and compact for carrying and storing conveniently. You can easily place the professional survival tool kit in a backpack, car, drawer, pocket or bag. It can also be fixed to a harness, climbing equipment or mountain bike. It is the perfect first aid kit for going out on an adventure, or camping trip.
- Unique Gifts for Men: Perfect gift for man or boys who interested in adventure or family who is prepping for camping or hiking or boy scouts. Also a presents for Boyfriend Teen boy scouts. It is a all multi-tool-kit, that’s also competitive enough to buy several for your car, backpack, office desk, etc.
- best christmas stocking stuffers birthday gift for men husband dad him boyfriend teenage holiday gifts guide
- Portable and Lightweight: Box size is 4.1 x 1.8 x 6.3 inches. weight only 0.9 pounds, with foam interior and both water and shock proof. An easy carrying kit is ideal to fit inside any cars, hiking backpack or camping gear.
- Awesome Gifts Ideas: Cool gadget for men, best birthdays gifts for man, women, him, dad, best friend, brother, hunter etc. Christmas stocking stuffers, fishing gift hunting accessories for teenager boy scouts or family who interested in adventure.
- This all in one survival kit contains everything that any survivalist or outdoor enthusiast would need. Also included are emergency blanket, fire starter, scraper, compass, swiss card, flashlight, whistle, Survival Bracelet and black box etc
- 5-IN-1 paracord bracelet with embedded compass, fire starter, whistle; Luminous Compass of military grade: Features 360 degree rotating bezel; Thermal Blankets are essential for preventing hypothermia as they retain 90% of body heat; They can also be used as a signal, to make a shelter, or as an extra layer in cold weather
- The whistle that made by Aluminum Alloy generates sound as loud as 120db, Double Tube with high frequency design can be heard from far distance, help you easier to be found by rescuers
- The dimensions of our professional survival gear is 4.1 x 1.8 x 6.3 inches. Moreover, the entire box weighs only 0.98 pounds. This ultimate kit is compact enough to easily fit into your backpack and car.
- Get what your need in camping and other emergencies. This kit includes personal water filter straw, tungsten pen, multi-function Tools, 5 in 1 Spoon, army card, first aid tourniquet, fire starter, wire saw, emergency blanket, flashlight(Without AA battery), glow stick, band-aids, whistle. All items can put in the upgrade hard case.
- The size of this camping kit case is 10.8″*4.8″*2.6″ ( 27.5*11.8*6.8cm), and weight only 1.28 pounds. So you can easy to put it in a backpack and car storage bags.
- The water filter straw provide clean water; The multi function Tools can quickly cutting branches; A tungsten steel pen is prepared for breaking glass in an emergency, can also be used for normal writing; Emergency blankets can retain 90% of body heat;120 db whistle of volume help other person to find you; and all of other emergency equipment in this bag can provide necessary assist under emergence.
You will need to tailor your emergency kit to your specific needs and the type of outdoor activity you are engaged in. However, having a few basic items can help you deal with minor emergencies and make your outdoor adventure more enjoyable.